I am trained and experienced in facilitating group, team and partnership work that evokes deep individual and relational awareness as the platform for increasing self-awareness, building sustainable and resilient relationships and teams, resolving conflict, working and living together creatively and having a positive impact. I do this in three ways:
- Group coaching for 2-15 people
- Workshops from my growing list
- Bespoke workshops crafted to the needs of your organisation or gathering.
Here are some scenarios in which I facilitate insight and progress:
- New teams and partnerships, whether for one-off projects or for longer term organisational, business, corporate or community relationships.
- Growing teams as organisations expand with new hires and promoted individuals which add to the richness and diversity of an existing team.
- Teams in transition as organisations go through transformation.
- Existing teams and partnerships that seek to optimize potential.
- Gatherings of people at public or private events who seek an enriching experience of self-development.
My training and experience as a coach, leading workshops and in Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) facilitates shifts in groups, teams and partnerships that move them from patterns of low self- and other-awareness, low energy and purpose, communication breakdown, poor conflict resolution, low creativity, low cohesion, productivity or synergy to a whole new world of opportunities.
Please contact me to discuss your needs.