No matter what our calling in life, no matter in which area of our life, we will face setbacks. Far from being a sign of our own weakness, it's a sign of our willingness to engage with life. How we recover from those setbacks is a sign of our ability to succeed at life. Resilient people grow from hardship and setbacks, inhabiting a powerful story of themselves that enables them to thrive. The good news is that the resilience we need can be developed.
In this engaging workshop we'll look at a range of techniques we can apply across different life situations and which will help us find ways to move forward, better equipped to meet tomorrow's challenges.
Who is is this workshop for?
- Anyone who wants to develop greater resilience in everyday life;
- Anyone who wants to develop a more thoughtful response to facing adversity;
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed by the prospect of change;
- Anyone who wants/needs to inspire others to be more resilient at home, in relationship or professional lives.
This workshop will help you to
- Feel more confident about your ability to bounce back from difficult situations;
- Have a set of techniques to apply to different types of situations requiring resilience.
The timings of all workshops, classes and talks can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation or gathering. Please contact me here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image by Caleb George.