Our values are the cornerstones of our identity and help us live our lives with a greater sense of purpose and fulfillment. They are the measures we use to tell if our life is turning out the way we want it to. Ideally we enact them in every life choice: where we live, who we partner with, what we do for a living, how we spend our time, how we conduct relationships and bring up children. They are not just understood, but deeply felt, and we can take them for granted, reacting unconsciously to them.
In the day-to-day demands of life, we can lose our way, our sense of who we are and why we are doing what we are doing, and we can end up wondering why we are on the paths we are on. Too often we end up feeling stuck or trapped and demotivated.
In this energizing workshop, we'll explore different methods to put you back in touch with your core values, how to put those values into action in your work, home and love life. We will spend time exploring where our values come from, checking that we are living our lives according to our own core values, and considering how we can develop ways to keep them in mind to help us make wiser and more authentic life choices.
Who is is this workshop for?
- Anyone who finds decision-making difficult;
- Anyone who wants to live a more authentic life;
- Anyone looking for inspiration and new energy;
- Anyone who feels in a rut;
- Anyone looking for more direction in life, who may be feeling a little lost;
- Anyone trying to regain their path, perhaps after a setback;
- Anyone asking "what am I doing this for?"
- Anyone who wants/needs to bring and communicate a sense of values into their team or organisation.
This workshop will help you to
- Identify your core life and behaviour values, understand where they come from, and which might no longer serve you;
- Understand the nature of key conflicts at home, work and in relationships, and what to do about them;
- Have a better understanding of who you are, what drives you and what your boundaries are;
- Articulate your values and your own personal brand;
- Identify some next steps to make changes in your life that will align you more closely to your values.
The timings of all workshops, classes and talks can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation or gathering. Please contact me here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.