There is a good reason why creativity in the workplace is more important now than ever. You hear leaders whisper it to each other: "What used to work, isn't anymore". We need new solutions to problems both old and new. In short we need to be more creative. But there is another reason for wanting to be more creative: creativity is a central source of meaning in our lives, and when we are involved in it we feel as if we are living more fully than during the rest of our lives. Far from being indulgent, creativity increases our level of engagement and sense of reward--whether at work or in our lives.
This workshop draws from neuroscience, psychology, philosophy, the arts, design and entrepreneurial practice to build strategies to kindle our creativity again.
Who is is this workshop for?
- People who would like to be more creative in work and in life;
- Managers and leaders who who like to be more creative and support their teams to be so;
- People seeking greater engagement and joy in work and life;
- Help others to be more creative.
This workshop will help you to
- Feel confident about your creative potential;
- Have strategies and ideas that can help you be more creative.
The timings of all workshops, classes and talks can be tailored to meet the needs of your organisation or gathering. Please contact me here or email email@example.com.
Image by Thomas Brault.